Structural Engineering New Zealand are experts in providing residential designs and solutions for all size residential projects using any form of construction material. We carry out in various parts of the New Zealand, especially in Auckland, Waikato, Far North, Bay of Plenty and Christchurch. We are very familiar with the Building Act and Building Code requirements, the Council processes and documentation required, and New Zealand standards and Guidlines. We are also very familiar with the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment Guidance (MBIE Guidance – Repairing and Rebuilding Houses Affected by the Canterbury Earthquake) which forms the basis of superstructure and foundation designs/repairs in the Canterbury Region.
Our services span the full project life cycle from preliminary designs at concept and resource consent stages, through developped design, detailed design, Supplying of Building Consent Documentations and Construction Monitoring and Observation. The following is a list of services SENZ can provide:
- New Builds (Single storey to multistorey apartments)
- Complex residential design including life style mansions
- Private Developments
- Housing NZ Corporation Developments
- Renovations and Extensions to existing dwellings
- Pre-fabricated or In-Situ Timber-framed Design
- Timber Framed Construction Designs
- Timber Pole, Block and Concrete Retaining Walls Designs.
- Blockwork Construction Designs
- Steel Work Construction Designs
- Precast Concrete Construction Designs
- Clay Block Structures Designs (Ziegel and Porotherm Blocks)
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Structures Designs (Hebel and Ytong Blocks)
- Construction Monitoring and Observation
- Objective and impartial design advice of any kind.
In the process, SENZ can provide all necessary Council Documentations required for Resource Consent, Building Consent or Code of Compliance Certificate applications such as:
- Design Producer Statement (PS1)
- Peer Review Producer Statement (PS2)
- Construction Monitoring and Observation Producer Statement (PS4)
- Structural Design Features Reports
- Structural Design Calculations
- Structural Design Specifications
- 2D and 3D Structural Design Drawings in CAD and/or Revit Format.
- Structural Engineers Reports
- Download Residential Design Capability Statement
Pages - Residential